May 24, 2019 · Five people have died after a wrong-way crash on Interstate 40 west of Kingman. Harold Wayne Wickham, 82, has been identified as the wrong-way driver by AZDPS.
- Yes. This section of road was taken out of service in 1951-52. It is maintained today as a county road. The later section of road bypassed Oatman to the east where I-40 is today and was later replaced in the same place by interstate highway I-40.
- due to recent car accident I need assistance with dishes, housecleaning, bathing, and pickup of food box at food bank How much do senior care jobs pay in Kingman, AZ? Care.com has 4 senior care jobs in Kingman, AZ. You can search jobs posted by local families looking to hire a caregiver for their...
Nov 27, 2009 · Closures in the mountains primarily due the occasional accident due bad driving, generally cleared in hours. Closures on the plains due wind and blizzard conditions can last even a day or more. If with more potholes than should ever exist on a major interstate, I-40 east is fine until near Flagstaff, AZ.
- Police in Kingman say a tanker truck caught fire Thursday afternoon near the Kingman Airport. The Northern Arizona Consolidated Fire District responded to the area of Industrial Boulevard and Santa...
Sep 05, 2019 12:44pm Traffic is reduced to one lane in each direction on Highway 93 at Interstate 40 due to a crash involving multiple vehicles, according to the Kingman Police Department.
- May 24, 2019 · 5 killed in wrong-way crash on I-40 west of Kingman Multiple people are dead after a wrong-way crash on westbound I-40, about 14 miles west of Kingman. Facebook
Rain is likely in the Kingman area after 10 a.m. today, Monday, Dec. 28, and the chance of showers will linger into Tuesday, Dec. 29, according to a forecast from the National Weather Service.
- Kingman, AZ Weather. Now Radar Air Quality MinuteCast Hourly Daily Monthly. 50° 40° 30° 20° 10° Sep. Weather Near Kingman: New Kingman-Butler, AZ ; Clacks Canyon, AZ
Around 4:40 a.m. on Jan. 15, Bullhead City police and paramedics were called to a single-vehicle crash on Bullhead Parkway between Camino Real Boulevard and Adobe Road.
- Finished a week ahead of time, the I-40 bridge near Webbers Falls reopened to traffic July 29, 2002. 6 The Federal Highway Administration, ODOT and the Town of Webbers Falls dedicated a memorial on May 26, 2003 to those that died at the bridge. Located upstream from the crossing, a bronze and granite memorial features a design depicting a clock ...
What are people saying about living and renting in Kingman, AZ? HotPads collects real reviews from real people living in Kingman. Our in-depth filtering with keyword searches allows you to target exactly what you're looking for in and near the Kingman, AZ area.
- A fatal accident happened on I-40 W on Sunday afternoon, when isolated severe storms passed over the Triangle. 02.08.2020 · Victims identified in multi-vehicle I-40 crash near Sevierville exit Part of eastbound I-40 was shut down more than five hours Saturday.
Susan Green, 71, of Kingman, was driving a Chevrolet Sonic sedan eastbound on Interstate 40 when she struck the back of a 2016 Ford SUV that was stopped in the roadway, near milepost 23.5. After...