exchange to ETH Zurich before the deadlines below by email. Students must apply online – the link to the online application can be found under worldwide programs at www.exchange-in.ethz.ch.
Capillus commercial actor
- The Winter School is open to PhD students and research associates who have a solid background in soil mechanics/geotechnical engineering. More senior researchers and geotechnical engineers are also welcome. We expect all participants to attend for the entire week. Registration fee: CHF 325 Application deadline: 17 December 2019 Registration ...
- Jan 03, 2011 · ETH Zurich has come to symbolise excellent education, groundbreaking basic research and applied results that are beneficial for society as a whole. Founded in 1855, it today offers researchers an inspiring environment and students a comprehensive education as one of the leading international universities for technology and the natural sciences.
Apr 15, 2020 · The Paros Scholarships in Geophysical Instrumentation were established through the generosity of Jerome M. Paros to support graduate students with a demonstrated interest in geophysical instrumentation and precise field measurements in seismology, atmospheric sciences, or ocean sciences.
- , M.Sc Computer Science & Machine Learning, ETH Zurich (2018). For the CS Department, nope, there are no deadlines. I believe this is the case in other departments as well. You need to contact a Professor and he needs to be interested in supervising you.
ETH Zurich is an amazing place to work on exciting research! Check out some facts about ETH Zürich. Requirements are listed in detail on the Application and admission page of the CS Department. Note that to enroll in a PhD, ETH requires candidates to have a master's degree.
- Apr 15, 2020 · The Paros Scholarships in Geophysical Instrumentation were established through the generosity of Jerome M. Paros to support graduate students with a demonstrated interest in geophysical instrumentation and precise field measurements in seismology, atmospheric sciences, or ocean sciences.
About ETH Zurich ETH Zurich, or more famously known as the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich, a science and technology-based university that has been on the forefront of the world’s top universities. However, back during its former establishment in 1855, before it was even given the name ETH Zurich, the university was once known […]
- Aug 26, 2013 · The program is affiliated with the Mathematics and Natural Sciences Faculty (MNF) at the University of Zurich (UZH) and the Information Technology and Electrical Engineering Department (D-ITET) of the ETH Zurich. All applications are handled by the University of Zurich.
Sep 10, 2020 · by Göktug Alkan, ETH Zurich graduate student, 10 September 2020 Graduation day I (photo credit: AIMS) After a long stay with intensive studies in Zurich I felt a strong need for visiting new places, meeting new people, and getting new inputs – just what AIMS had to offer.
- Privatdozenten resp. Privatdozentinnen and honorary professors working full-time at ETH Zurich can also act as supervisors. However, this requires approval from the department. The required approval form, Supervision of the Doctorate by a Privatdozent or an Adjunct Professor (PDF, 207 KB) must be submitted along with your registration for your ...
Oct 30, 2019 · The Computer Science Department at ETH Zurich offers the Student Summer Research Fellowship to allow undergraduate and graduate students to obtain research experience during the summer months. The Student Summer Research Fellowship (SSRF) program offers undergraduate and graduate students the opportunity to gain their first research experience ...
- We are inviting applications for a PhD position in the group of Environmental Chemistry within the Institute of biogeochemistry and pollutant dynamics (IBP) at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH) in Zurich. The position is advertised by Dr. Michael Sander and Prof. Kristopher McNeill.
The Energy and Process Systems Engineering (EPSE) Group focuses on sustainable energy systems and chemical production processes. To develop solutions for sustainable energy and chemical processes, we start on a molecular scale, where we develop processes using computer-aided molecular and process design.